Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term Angel Remy Ltd., or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘Angel Remy’ refers to the owners of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
o Name, job title, and contact information including email address
o demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
o other information relevant to any customer surveys and/or offers we may undertake
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays for which we will not be held responsible.
• To place an order with Angel Remy you must possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Angel Remy retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity party which you have contracted with. When placing an order you undertake that all the details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
• Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted. Your card will be debited prior to dispatching.
• When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until your order is updated and states it has been ‘Dispatched’. If your order is not accepted your payment will be refunded.
• Whilst we try to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price or description of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price/description or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
• All prices are inclusive of V.A.T. Delivery costs will be charged in addition, and any such additional charges will be clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
• Items will only be replaced or refunded if faulty or not as described – and any item returned (at your cost) to Angel Remy ltd., must be as new, with packaging (see Returns Policy) unless proven faulty within 30 days of purchase.
• Aftercare – Any colouring, toning (including silver and purple shampooing} or tinting of extensions is done entirely at the customers own risk and we will not test, refund or exchange any extensions that have been exposed to the above. All hair extensions must be returned in the original product colour. Sunbed/Gym usage can cause excessive drying out of our hair extensions. Always use supplier recommended products. DO NOT use Oils, Hair Spray, Gels, Mousse of Heat Protection Spray on the hair extensions. Hair Discolouration - Hair Extensions may change colour due to enviromental factors. We do not advise wearing our hair extensions abroad as discolouration can occur. Chlorine can cause discolouration and have an adverse effect on the quality of our hair. Hair discolouration is not a manufacturing fault. Please refer to our Aftercare Guidlines and Returns Policy for further information.
• Returns & Faults – We DO NOT accept responsibility for goods not returned to us. In addition, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations you may cancel your order for any reason within 7 working days following receipt of the items, as long as all goods are returned and unused and unopened and are fit for resale.
If Hair Extensions appear faulty due to quality issues, the fault must be reported to email@example.com within a maximum of 30 days from the purchase date. This is due to human hair being a consumable item during wear. We require any faulty hair back in full and together with a completed goods return form for testing and examination, items returned which have been coloured, or not maintained with the correct maintenance and aftercare will not be eligible and refused under our terms.
Hair must be received by us within the 30 days term from purchase date before any further damage can occur. If no fault is present, or the hair has been damaged in any way by the customer due to poor application or aftercare, the goods will be returned to the customer and we will not replace the goods.
Our Hair Extensions can last 4-6 months with continuous wear if applied and maintained correctly.
Replacements given for faulty hair extensions will be sent like for like and will only be given to the equivalent or value of the hair received by us. When registering and purchasing goods from Angel Remy Ltd, your agree to abide by our Terms & Conditions of Sale.